To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 7+ years related experience of construction supervisory experience
- 10+ years of heavy civil / highway construction experience and/or training; or a bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years reading, analyzing, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- 7+ years responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- 7+ years applying mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, basic algebra and proportions to practical situations. Should be able to, at a minimum calculate concrete volume in cubic yards, square yards, cubic feet, etc. and convert earth weights into tons.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Proven ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the basic functions of Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel, internet software and current scheduling software.